Nowadays, the tendency is moving more and more towards “COLD Waterproofing”.
It’s been Riteseal’s passion and trend since the beginning!!
With more than 25 years background experience, we have mastered the art of COLD Waterproofing at its best.
Riteseal offers a wide range of specialized cold waterproofing solutions, to meet your specific needs.
Offering up to 10 years of guarantee!
Roof • Wall • Patching
Our COLD based waterproofing compound has excellent adhesion properties for various substrates such as concrete, wood, metal, tiles and many more.
Don’t change it, cover it!
- Can be applied directly over any old treatment if found acceptable.
- No flame involved, thus reducing fire hazards.
- No down-time for hazardous areas (Filling stations)
- Non Flammable
Swimming pools • Showers • Basements & Cellars • Reservoirs • Silos •
Tunnels • Air – conditioning plants • Machine pits • Lift Pits
Our Cementous waterproofing compound, which is used for the protection and waterproofing of brick and concrete structures.
- Admixtures for cement mortars and concretes that greatly improves adhesion
to many substrates including dense concrete, glass, steel, tiles, etc.
- Primer coat for tiling of floors and painted/gypsum plastered wall surfaces.
- A high quality water based additive with excellent water repellent properties that inhibits fungal growth.
- Interior and exterior water resistant rendering.
- Damp-resistant layers.
- Levelling floors prior to laying tiles, wood blocks etc.
- Gives a wash fast water repellent finish.
- Greatly improves adhesion.
- Imparts excellent resistance to water.
- Improves flexibility and strength.
- Can be used on its own or mixed.