One-component rapid setting repair mortar which is used to stop water leakages in concrete and masonry. Terraco Pluggit 311 is shrinkage compensated and hence creates a watertight repair even under constant water pressure.
- Rapid setting formulation
- Shrinkage compensated
- One-component easy to use compound
- Chloride-free, corrosion-free compound
- High early strength properties
- Sets above and below water
Areas of Use
• To repair concrete or masonry surfaces where running water or moisture seepage is present
• To fill static cracks and holes in foundations, tunnels, reservoirs, sewerage pipes, basements and water tanks
Ensure that all dust, dirt and foreign matter are scraped and brushed away. Also ensure the surfaces are free from salts, oil, grease and ridges, and protect all adjacent surfaces not to be covered.
Remove any standing water from the repair area. If repair area is dry at time of repair, moisten substrate before application of Pluggit 311