- Seamless permanent waterproof coating
- Tough durable waterproof coating
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry surface
- Easy to mix on site
- Easy application by brush or spray
- No additional water required
Areas of Use
- Under tile application: Bathroom, kitchens, Balconies, roofs, Patios
- Concrete gutters
- Retaining walls
- Planter boxes
- Irrigation canals
- Blowhole / pore filling
Limitation: Maxicrete is not recommended for water retaining structures, such as swimming pools and potable tanks.
Ensure all dirt and foreign matter is cleaned off the areas to be coated. Remove any ridges or form oil. Dusty or flaking surfaces must be cleaned thoroughly, then primed with Penetrating Terrabond A Primer (Diluted with water).
Mix the components in the ratios shown in the table below. Add powder to resin and use a high speed mixer or power agitator until the mix is homogenous. If spraying add enough water to bring to the correct consistency. Apply using brush, roller or spray, leave 4-6 hours between coats for drying. Mixed Maxicrete must be used within 1 hour of mixing.
Resin: Powder: Water = 1 : 3 : 0 – 0.1 ltr
Tools may be cleaned with water, ensure this is done within one hour of mixing of materials.