Terraco Fiber Mesh
Terraco Fiber mesh is woven by fiberglass yarn and then coated by alkaline resistant latex.
It’s an ideal engineering material used in the construction industry. It’s mainly used to reinforce Cement, Stone wall materials, Waterproofing and Gypsum coatings.
- Thickness: 60 GSM
- Sizes of roll: (Length X Width) 50 Meres X 1 meter
- Good impact resistance
- Alkali Resistant & Flexible for Waterproofing
- Areas of Use: Reinforcement for Waterproofing coating.
- Thickness: 160 GSM
- Sizes: (Length X Width) 50 Meres X 1 meter
- Very good impact resistance
- Alkali Resistant & but less Flexible for Waterproofing coating
- Areas of Use: Reinforcement for Waterproofing coating, reinforced cement, stone wall materials and gypsum coatings.