Samson SB29 is a synthetic liquid latex based admixture for cement mortars and concretes that greatly improves adhesion to many substrates including dense concrete, glass, steel, tiles. SB29 improves strength, flexibility and water/moisture resistance of plaster and mortar mixes.
Colours: White to Clear
- Interior and exterior water resistant rendering.
- Damp-resistant layers
- Levelling floors prior to laying tiles, wood blocks etc.
- Water- Resistant adhesives for tiles, glass, steel etc.
- Water – Resistant additive for tile adhesives and groutings.
- Corrosion protection of steel reinforcing rods in concrete and steel structures.
- Waterproofing flat roofing and balconies.
- Patching and repairing concreted areas.
- Industrial flooring and screaming
- Flooring for areas where improved chemical resistance is required. eg dairies, factories.
- Lining of effluent ducts, canals, tunnels etc
- Screeds for bathrooms and showers.
- Nosing for stairs indoors/outdoors
- Greatly improves adhesion to many substrates including dense concrete, glass, steel, tiles etc
- Imparts excellent resistance to water and water vapour.
- Thinner sections of mixes may be applied.
- Much improved flexibility.
- Resistance to frost is vastly improved.
- Reduced water / cement ratio for equivalent workability.
- Diminishing dusting
- Improves chemical resistance.
- Pack size – 20L Jerry Cans
- Viscosity – ± 100 cps
- Density – 1.0 g/l
- Toxicity – Non Toxic
- Fire hazard – None
- Shelf life – 6-12 months (dependent on storage conditions)
- Storage – Cool, dry area below 25°C
Properties listed above are for guidance only and not a guarantee on performance.