Samson Roof Coat is a superior pure acrylic roof sealant that offers long lasting protection for your roof. It’s all round weather and UV resistance together with its unique anti fungicide ensures effective protection against fading and chalking. With a 10 year guarantee Samson Roof Coat is the best choice for an excellent finish on all roof types.
Colours: White and Grey
- Cement Roof Tiles
- Fibre Cement Roofs
- Galvanized iron roofs (for best results use Samson Metal Primer prior to using Samson Roof Coat)
- Window Sills and Fascias
- Galvanized iron garage doors, gutters and down pipes
- UV and weather resistant
- Protection against fading and chalking
- Mold and Algae resistance.
- Water based – easy application and clean up
- Attractive range of colours
- Non-Toxic, Lead and heavy metal free.
- Superior quality with 10 year guarantee
- 6 – 8m² per litre per coat.
- This is a guide only and depends on substrate porosity and profile as well as technique and tools used.
- Ensure all surfaces are properly cleaned using strong brush or high pressure cleaner. Allow todry thoroughly.
- Remove grease, other contaminants as well as loose flaking paint and surface oxidation.
- Remove mildew stains and fungi with Samson FungiVanish.
- New surfaces:
- New cement and Fibre cement roof tiles – Apply one coat suitable Bonding Liquid then 2 coats Samson Roof Coat.
- New Galvanized Roofs – Wash with suitable galvanized cleaner as per instructions. Rinse well and alow to dry. Prime with Samson Metal Primer. Within 48 hours apply two coats Samson Roof Coat.
- Previously painted surfaces:
- Weathered cement and Fibre cement roofs – Clean thoroughly, seal loose and powdery surfaces with suitable bonding liquid as per instructions, apply two coats Samson Roof Coat.
- Galvanized Roofs – Clean and prepare surface prior to painting, wash down with Samson FungiVanish, remove heavy, loose and flaking rust with wire brush, wash well with water and allow to dry. Prime with Samson Metal Primer, allow to dry. Apply two coats Samson Roof Coat.
- Stir Samson Roof Coat thoroughly before use.
- Apply using roller, brush or airless spray.
- Allow 4-6 hours @ 25°C drying time between coats. Drying times may vary with temperature and humidity.
- For colour consistency ensure batch numbers are the same on all containers that you purchase.
- Hands and equipment are easily cleaned in water while wet.
- Collect spills with suitable absorbent material.
- Do not apply if rain is expected.
- Samson Roof Coat is not suitable for use on slate
- Ambient and surface temperatures must be between 10ºC and 35ºC during application.
- Skin contact: Wash thoroughly with soap and water.
- Eye contact: Flush immediately with water and contact a physician.
- Respiratory problems: Remove affected person to fresh air immediately and contact a physician.
- Not for consumption. If swallowed, contact a doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. Drink water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pack size – 20litre buckets
- Touch dry – 2 hours
- Hard dry – 4 hours
- Second coating time – 6 hours
- Mass solids – 40%
- Viscosity – 105-110 Ku
- Application temperature – 20°C to 40°C
- Flexibility & weathering – Excellent
- UV & Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Density – 1.19 g/l
- Toxicity Non – Toxic
- Fire hazard – None
- Shelf life – 6-12 months (dependent on storage conditions)
- Storage – Cool, dry area below 25°C
Properties listed above are for guidance only and not a guarantee on performance.